BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well more like nightmares.

well the title is very deceiving i can tell you that!
a couple of days ago i had the worst dream EVER!
IT was very strange indeed...
so this is what happened:
it was a typical flight. i was in the airplane happy and it was no different.. suddenlysome people went to the cockpit and i think killed the pilots ( not sure) ..
then they called me to the cockpit and i was standing there and i was thinking that they might try to kill me because the government may not accept their demand.. i pushed a hijacker out and closed the door of the cockpit! i think i landed the plane some how (not sure if i did ) then i opened the door and the hijackers grabbed me and i quickly sat on one of the seats! telling them that i am a simple passenger and they will not get anything out of killing me.

But those stubborn figment of my imaginations wanted to kill me with their tiny pistols but then i saw a officer who came in and he seemed like a general or a high official occupying a position that no one cares to ask coming in. and then i explained that those hijackers were trying to kill me! and that stupid officer said that im the real hijacker!!!!! and that i should be executed right there and at that second!
they put my head down and iand the pistol came in contact with the back of my neck in other words i was at gun point....
..he told me to count till 10.. and stupid me did what he said!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

seconds later he didn't shoot! he pulled my head up and then did the same thing.. and it fealt like he was going to pull the trigger! i closed my eyes!

THEN I WOKE UP!

AND THAT'S NOT THE SCARY PART! :S

i kept on thinking what my dream meant... finally i gave up after came back from school....
a couple of days later the polish president died IN A PLANE CRASH!

the wreckage of the plane crash in which the polish president was


the part where i got executed ( well almost) actually meant that some one will get executed and then the day after a high rank official in Russia got assassinated !!!!
actually my friend pointed it out that the plane part of the dream showed the plane crash and the part where i was getting executed was actually the Russian official got assassinated ...
And that what my dream meant...

AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME
at times i think dreams try to tell us something in a weird twisted way .. not really staright forward because we are not really psychic !

so dreams do come true!

:)

2 comments:

Shriti said...

whoa! scary o.o
so scary!!

haha! you love planes right? x)
and I missed you too x))
and welcome back xD

UGLYRAED said...

yea i love planes !
thnx!