BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

TEA!!!!!!!!!!


PETROL
WATER
ELECTRICITY
AIRPLANES
SHIPS

these are the greatest inventions that man has created! but one more making millions of people smile energetic and available on the go!
and that is TEA.

I just want to meet who ever thought adding tea leaves in boiling water and adding sugar and milk would be one of out greatest resources . green tea has anti oxidants which is really good for your health .. a little sugar added makes it a perfect after noon snack! you can drink it with your friends, family and you don't have to hesitate much about your health
Just had tea before going to school which i dont usually have! my eyes tell me to sleep but my brain screams KEEP ON GOING!

i slept at 1 AM and woke up at 7 AM . and i knew that i will not make it through today until or unless i don't get a boost... then i made my self a warm cup of tea and its around 10 30 PM and i still have a lot of energy in me and i didn't even take a nap.
i bet me sister who is doing medicine (its her last year) will tell me "you should get addicted to tea and blah blah" but infact shes the one who cant go one sec without tea or coffee!

i hope shes buying me something for my birth day which was yesterday! .( shes out of the country)

BACK TO THE TOPIC: so i dont drink tea very often but once i start i cant stop! so hopefully i will not need another cup tomorrow other wise ill go bonkers! seriously when i was young i kept on drinking 2 cans of pepsi per day for a week! and i was unstoppable i ran from one room to another like i was spider man!. i think caffeine gives you super human strength !

ANY WAY HAVE FUN EVERY BODY!


:)

7 comments:

Shriti said...

hmmm...so this time something different from plane huh?
you like tea? X)
well I like coffee more than tea!! o.o
Sometimes mom shouts at me :P coz I am the only one at home who drinks coffee xPP

UGLYRAED said...

i love coffee ! but when ever i try to make a decent cup of coffee i always mess up!!!!!!!!! i loved coffee 2 weeks ago.. i think its just a phase :P

Shriti said...

lol okay xP
hey Why do you disappear always?!
You are back after 4 moths!!! o.o

Shriti said...

sorry I meant 4 months!! (I am so horrible in typing!!) >.<

UGLYRAED said...

oh i was really busy with my school work! then i noticed on twitter that every body is updating their blogs so then i did the same!

Shriti said...

I hope you wouldn't disappear this time. x)
really missed you xD

UGLYRAED said...

thnx same here!